My work explores the language of painting; gesture and mark. I am particularly interested in understanding the value of a mark, whether it be translucent or opaque. Taking into consideration my gender, as a woman – I explore how this may affect the way each mark is perceived.
- Upcoming: Degree Show, University of Brighton, Grand Parade, 2-10 June 2018
- Facture: The Painter’s Mark, University of Brighton, Edward Street building, 2018
- Material Practices, Hove Museum and Gallery, 2017
- In Between, University of Brighton, Grand Parade Gallery, 2017
- BA Fine Art Painting, University of Brighton, 2015-2018
- Foundation Diploma, UAL Camberwell, 2014-2015